Bath Pageant of Motoring will be held from 5-6 July 2014 at Walcot Rugby Club, Bath.
Visitor Opening Times: Saturday 10.00am to 5.00pm : Sunday 10.00am to 4.00pm
Children 5 -16 £6 Accompanied by an Adult
Family Ticket £20 2 Adults and 2 Children
Bath Pageant of Motoring 2013
On 6/7 July 2013, the public were treated to an extensive programme of parades, exhibitions, demonstrations and super car rides, alongside competitions, live music and family activities.
It was the hottest weekend of the year, and the public turned out in their thousands to see a stunning collection of vintage vehicles. Over 300 vehicles were on display, putting Bath Pageant of Motoring firmly on the map as a great day out for motor enthusiasts and families alike.
At 11am and 2.30pm each day, the exhibitors were invited to parade their vehicles in the arena. There were some spectacular cars and motorcycles on display, all with fascinating stories to tell. Here is a selection of the vehicles on parade:
Members of the public could book a ride in one of these unique and high-performance supercars, including a Lamborghini Murcielago, Gardner Douglas Cobra, Aston Martin and Holden Clubsport. The “Dream Rides” proved hugely popular with the public, and put a smile on many faces over the course of the weekend.
The raffle raised £1145 for BIME (Bath Institute of Medical Engineering) and their Wizzybug Loan Scheme.
Thank you to the following companies for their generous donation of prizes:
- Lunch for two at Woods Restaurant
- A bouquet of flowers from Myrtle Mee
- Bourbon Tasting Evening at the Halcyon Hotel
- Dinner for two with wine at Hudson’s Steakhouse
- Hair products from Nick Brain
- Gift vouchers from Eric Snook’s The Golden Cot
- Champagne Tea at The Pump Room
- Hair products from Perry Carson
- 2 x Track Day
- Hotel room for 1 night at the Halcyon Hotel
- Dinner for two with wine at the Firehouse Rotisserie